Our founder, Roz Wesley has served as an Administrator and Program Specialist within the military childcare system for almost two decades. The military’s childcare program is considered the standard system for the nation’s child care industry. It has been tested with various demographics and within different contexts and proves to be an optimal system, preparing children and workers to be successful in society.
Mrs. Wesley has also served as a CLASS reviewer for the Head Start Program to ensure that teachers’ classrooms were up to standard. These experiences led Mrs. Wesley to develop a consultant service that is steeped in high standards and excellence.
Our team is the best strategist focusing in 3 key areas:
Quality: We are a one stop shop that will provide support in every part of the journey of developing an excellent child care program.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Creating a foundation with inspections and certification systems
- Leading a center through the national Accreditation process (NAEYC, NAA, NAFCC)
- Building staff training and compensation plan
- Conducting Program Assessments (Environmental rating scales, Creative Curriculum Fidelity tool, state guidelines)
- Providing an Executive Coach to support, manage and inspire staff to execute the curriculum and accreditation standards
- Building family engagement and community partnerships
In addition, we will be there to provide continual program assessments to make sure that the program is running sufficiently.
Affordability: We are dedicated to making sure your program fees are affordable for parents by providing multiple streams of income and establishing:
- Reasonable Program Fees
- Receive federal and state subsidy (American Rescue Plan for Childcare funding)
- Community and national partnerships
- Annual donations, fundraisers, and sponsorships
Availability: We are focused on providing in-depth details about all the various components of your business developing a winning business plan.
- Analyze and ask questions about your vision, mission and core values.
- Receive feedback about the new or current concept.
- Analyze market and create marketing plan.
- Develop 3-5 year plan.